July 25, 2003

This morning it was hugs all around before I had to leave for work. Saying goodbye to my mom and dad was nice, they've left me in good hands I think. Despite all the responsibility, it should be alright.

But when it came to saying goodbye to my brother, the tears started to flow. I wept. And as he saw me crying, he wept too. My mom, upon seeing we were both crying, also started to cry and we all hugged eachother. I tried my best to give some life advice to my bro in between the sobbing, but it was too difficult..

Then, I said goodbye again and headed off to work. In the elevator I almost broke down again, but in fear of people seeing me, I cleaned myself up. In the subway it almost happened again but I was okay by then.. I guess the moment had passed.

But, I'm fine now, thanks for asking.. [sniff]

No comments: