May 20, 2004

I just took a "How Hong Kong are you?" test, instead of going to bed like I should have. I scored 19%. To be honest, I doubt I'd even pass a "How Chinese are you?" test.

Summer Conference is rapidly approaching. Just 2 more days. I remember when I was little I used to get so excited for these things, I'd pack and be ready a week before. But then when as I got older, I'd wait longer and longer before I'd start packing. I was actually considering not packing at all, going with the clothes on my back, and my small man-purse. Oh, and a sleeping bag.. can't forget that.

Could always just buy clothes when I get there. Or go off into town and find a coin laundry :P

"I didn't invent the rainy day, I just own the best umbrella." -- Who said this, anyone remember? Jimmy Fallon, on Almost Famous.

Anyway.. I'd been thinking about that quote all day long, but I couldn't remember the first half of it. Just popped into my head finally.

I'm going to see United Live today. I've never seen them before. It should be pretty wild.. I like Jesus Generation, that's a good one. Their rendition of Jesus, Lover of my Soul is really good too. I've got a couple of their albums, but sometimes it depends on my mood, because they're pretty loud. I'm rambling now because my eyes are half closed. Hey, bedtime!

No comments: