May 25, 2004

I'm sick..

I think the turning point yesterday was when we approached the Bayview/Yonge/Allen exit, I was so tired that I was about to tell GY to just forget the PacMall idea and just drive me straight home.

Something compelled me to keep quiet. Maybe it was the computer geek inside me that wanted a new harddrive so I could play games again.

Circling the Pac Mall parking lot, I swear I think my bladder was about to burst, although it was funny realizing that G is one of those drivers that many of my friends complain about. I marvelled at her driving skills, but also am very fearful that one day someone's going to angrily jump out of their car and go ballistic on her.

Then we were in the mall, all the while I had a larger and larger urge to ralph. It was all adding up, the sick feeling in my stomach, the conference food, the sheer numbers in the mall, and then, from herbal shops, tea shops, bakeries -- a gigantic culmination of smells -- that were making me so noxious that I was "| |" (this) close to hurling.

Me thinking, 'gosh darn, how could there be so many cell phone stores in one single mall?'

My next post will detail the actual conference, with pictures.

No comments: