May 14, 2004

It's late, so I'll make this quick.

Tonight's game between the Lakers and Spurs was at times ugly, but wow, the talent on these teams leads me to have no doubt whatsoever that the winner of this series will win the NBA Championship. Ideally, I'd like that to be the Lakers, but Spurs could still pull off the miracle.

I need to clean my room. It is such a mess..

It occurred to me on Tuesday that mercyme songs were killing my voice. After singing along on the car on the way to church, I couldn't sing high at all during choir practice. The thing is Bart sings really high.. Didn't notice it til yesterday when I was driving mom to the airport, I was dozing off because of the slow traffic so I listened to Undone and sang along. No falsetto's, but practically was, I mean the songs are quite high.

I am not looking forward to this weekend at all. Sunday is another early morning, coupled with choir performance (I mean don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing it, but sometimes it gets a bit excessive, not to mention how early I have to wakeup). Of course there's the funeral on Saturday. Again, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't exactly call a funeral an anti-depressant!

Right so anyway, it's late..

No comments: