May 11, 2004

today's weather was unbelievable. you couldn't have asked for better weather.. i mean it was sunny, hot and humid. i love humid weather..

i haven't posted any pictures in a while, so here's one, though not really a picture:



This is the game I've been playing, called City of Heroes. That's me in the middle bottom. Lion-0h. I had to make the O and 0 (zero) and add the "h" because the original name(s) were taken already. Sweet though, he really looks like Lion-O, and I get compliments about it all the time. People (I assume they're my age, to be able to remember the Thundercats) walk up to me all the time and emote "Thundercats.. HOOOOO!", and they say how close I got it to the real thing. Hehe.. if only the game allowed the speedo's.

Anyway, I took that screenshot because I was so amused by the 3 crustaceans at city hall. The big one was called "The Lobster", the female was "The Crayfish", and the little one was "The Shrimp". They played as a super group, and they were so funny, just jumping around and role-playing. It was hilarious!

On the bottom left corner you can see Samus, from the Metroid games. She was done very accurately, best I've seen so far of Ms. Aran. The girl reading the newspaper was a dominatrix (tsk tsk, i know), and the girl just below her was Britney. I also saw someone had a Beyonce Knowles, a scantily clad black woman with blonde hair. It was great!

I've tried making other builds but the Lion-0h one turned out the best so far, in terms of the look and accuracy. My character has the Katana ability which matches Lion-O's capabilities with his Sword of Omens. Anyway, yeah, that's been my "after work activities" of late. Pretty sad, but fun.

No comments: