May 12, 2004

new interface

In a word, sucks. The new blogger interface has prevented me from posting more often because every time I see it, it is so repulsive that I forget what I wanted to say. What's worse is that it's as slow as molasses.

Remember the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it?

coh

I made a new Lion-Oh, this time on the Pinnacle server. This time he is a Spines/Regen, and man, it looks hilarious when he uses his skills. Big spikes protrude out from his body. It's a frightening sight.. the first time I saw it I jumped out of seat!

mom

Mom is leaving tonight. It's been great the last few days having mom home. We've shared quite a few laughs and enjoyed eachother's company. But I think it's right and meant to be that she is leaving. My brother and dad need her a lot more than I need her. I've grown accustomed to living alone and I enjoy being independant.

funeral

The funeral service for Rev. Yao is on Saturday at 9:30am. I've always wondered, is it wrong to pay respects to a soul-less body? To have the body lay there, all dressed up, and have people come by and say a prayer for it, seems so silly to me. Gross in fact. From dust to dust.

interface

Did I mention how much I dislike the new interface? Boo you, Google! Boo!

Leafs

I am so happy for the Leafs, up 2-0 against the feisty Montreal Canadiens in the NHL playoffs. It has been an exciting series up to this point but as expected Theodore has been a total bust. I think we should be able to take this series in 5 games. Bring on the Flames!

GO LEAFS GO!

No comments: