May 28, 2003

After two days of abnormal activity, Dusty was back to his ol' tricks again, waking me up at 5:17am this morning. He's smarter now though, he didn't even bother starting up with the whimpering, he went straight to barking mode. My mom suggested a few days ago to ignore him when he does this, so instead of leaving my room to go downstairs, I stayed in my room to see what he would do if I didn't "respond" to his barking.

30 minutes later he finally stopped for about 3 minutes before continuing on. Needless to say I was a little bit peeved.

Yesterday my couch was delivered to us, I was pretty happy. It's not very soft, nor does it look very nice either, but hey, it's a couch. I can finally lie in front of my TV. It's actually a bit bigger than I had expected, maybe because of the layout of my living room, it makes the room look a lot smaller. I still don't have enough lighting around the room but I think I can finally have people over now.

The last few days I've been looking on eBay for a handheld. Lon pointed out a cool deal where you can buy one of the new Palm devices and trade in your old one for a rebate. That's a sweet deal, except that the Tungsten T is still $600. On eBay I've been watching the HP iPaq 1910, and they've been regularly selling for under $400cdn. Since it's almost June I figure it's time to treat myself again :)

No comments: