May 13, 2003

I suppose that God has a reason for giving us this kind of weather and that we should just be grateful that it we aren't have giant balls of fire falling from the sky. Maybe it is geologically or meteorologically impossible for the whole world to have nice weather so it is our turn to have the crappy weather that we have been having. Nevertheless, I am suffering greatly from it. My dog doesn't cry all night long, but as soon as day breaks he begins to whimper. Today at 5am he started and went out and yelled at him. At 6am he started again, and again, I yelled at him. 6:30 again, so i woke up then, fed him and took him out for a walk. It's cold outside, and you know what it's like when you go outside the wind and rain just after you woke up.. it's that feeling you normally only get when you're out camping. Well, I've had that feeling now 5-6 days in a row, and it sucks!

No comments: