January 20, 2006

Lord of War

Why does Jared Leto always play a messed up drug addict?

I just watched this movie. It confirmed my earlier suspicion, that I just cannot stand Nicolas Cage as an actor. He annoys me, his voice, the way he smiles and walks.

Speaking of War -- today I formally quit the World of Warcraft. I still have a few loose ends to tie up, like giving away all my stuff -- but it's over. I'm done with it.

In the end it was lack of interest in the game and just the sheer amount of time I spent on it. I still don't see it as a waste of time but rather I just prefer to spend my time doing something else. So the buttom line is I got tired of the game.

I'm sad to leave the friends. The friendships I made, the fun we had, we spent so much time together. I met some truly amazing people, some people who are great leaders, while others were complete asses. But they were people that I met, fought alongside, co-operated with. It was a special.

But it's over now.

That frees up about 25 hours for me per week. It's like I gain an entire day. There's 8 days in a week right?

No comments: