March 23, 2004

Every morning when I talk to God for about 5 minutes. At night before bed, I attempt a real heart-to-heart with Him. It lasts usually between 5-15 minutes, depending on what's transpired during the day. I spend about 30 seconds thanking God for my lunch, and a commercial break thanking Him for my dinner. Sometimes less, if the show comes back. Yeah, I peek sometimes, and do the quick "in Jesus' name...".

So how much time is that out of my day.. 20 minutes? PDL suggests breath prayers, which at the time of reading, I was doing 'em. This morning I decided I should start again, and I only remembered this decision 3 minutes ago.

The last two days I've gotten up at 6:24. Monday, I went back to sleep, and today I got up and went to work. The strange thing is before I was waking up, totally freshened (I usually tend to be a morning person). But this week I have still gotten up early, but I'm *dead* tired. So what gives? The other thing is I'm watching a lot of crap these days. Yesterday I found myself watching for no apparent reason, just flipping channels. Today I thought: Enough is enough! And got up and played some guitar. And here I am blogging.

So what exactly is eBrian's point? The point is I'm bored. Restless. I want to do *something*. I feel like I'm in a rut, but I'm not depressed or sad. Just bored, like I wanna do something, anything, just to break out of this shell.. to make life exciting. Perhaps one thing I miss about gaming is being able to take out my aggressions on something. To be able to yell CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE! And shoot down everything in sight. Perhaps I should play some sports..

bp, can you tell what I've been reading lately?

No comments: