March 25, 2004

Whoa... Amy dodged a bullet! Heck, it was a moving truck! The Apprentice is such an awesome show!

[edit:]
Oh yeah.. one other thing is yesterday I decided to check out the show called "The O.C.", because there was nothing else on, and I've heard some people say it was good. My cousin (male) is a big fan of it, and I even have a couple of other guy friends who watch it. ... although they're slightly younger than I.

I watched about 30 minutes of the 1 hour show but couldn't stand any more of it. I hafta say, TV isn't what it used to be. The show is pure drivel. Garbage. How any person could sit through an entire hour of it is a miracle in itself. The show is just pure crap! Now mind you I was never a big fan of the "teen soap" shows of my era like 90210, Melrose, or Dawson's Creek. But I could at least stand watching a few episodes here and there. The OC has no substance, the dialogue isn't even interesting. It's just a ... really, really bad show.

Sorry guys, I guess I just don't get it.

No comments: