March 29, 2004

I've had a lot to think about lately.. a lot "on my plate". And not really anything to blog about. I mean, it's not like I'm short of things to say, but just that some things are better left in my vault 8)

This past week has been seemingly a huge blessing, with work and friendships both blossoming, I have been feeling really fortunate and happy. Moreover I've gone through less days of "what did i do today? was it a complete waste?" and more days of satisfaction.

Last night I chatted with my brother DMalice for about an hour and was really please the way he's begun to mature. It's hard to believe (and scary) that he's already driving, too. He pointed out another good breath prayer that he's been using, "Not my will, but Yours." I can add that to my current repertoire of "I am a child of God" and "Jesus is the rock of my salvation".

I haven't really been able to read my Wild at Heart book as much lately because small group reading has taken up all my subway reading time. That and sleeping on the subway have been major road blocks for me.

No comments: