March 18, 2004

One of my life-long dreams ever since I discovered girls and fishing, was to have my very own island. I could *so* imagine, bringing my wife and kids to a summer cottage on a secluded island every summer.. Today, this dream came a step closer to reality. I could have a picture of it in my wallet, "That's MY island" I'd say, proudly. Sweet.

This site features a bunch of islands that are for sale in Ontario. Some of them are affordable! Little Island looks great.. 2 acres, $50k, great fishing just off of Manitoulin Island. And for sure it's gonna be quiet there because Manitoulin is only accessible by ferry. Our family went to Tobermory many years ago and it was one of my most memorable family camp trips ever. The fishing was phenomenal, the boating was so much fun. And the towns people were very friendly too.

Oh, the memories..

Gotta start saving up!

No comments: