March 03, 2004

I get this call from Adam, who says: "Yo guy, 10:30, downstairs. OJ and Alan are coming too. Don't wear your slippers." We joke for a bit about whether I should go down in my pyjamas, and then he hangs up. I don't really have to dress up 'nicer', but my friends are always noting how I tend to dress like a bum, and that doesn't exactly impress the "talent", as they like to call 'em.

It is *so* nice to have a Ten Ren's downstairs.

I guess I'll humor them by wearing a nice shirt. But it's dim enough in there that they shouldn't be able to tell I'm wearing worn out jeans. Do I even need a jacket today?

Right, so I just got back in. When we're talking out, OJ says: Where do you live now anyways? And I point up: Right there. Nice.

I tried the slushie drink they had.. the mango one. Holy cow, was it ever tasty!

No comments: