September 27, 2004

blogger

Wow, I waited about 30 minutes for this page to load up..

camping

Camping was really fun, this past weekend I went with a bunch of my friends and it was just very relaxing and kind of a relief. This past week has been just crazy at work, and just flying by so it was fantastic to sit back and just chill.

I spent the majority of my time parked in front of the campfire. I just love fire. I just love staring into the coals, I seem to get mesmerized by it, and just say nothing. Fire is just so cool (ha-ha). The way it starts and how it consumes anything that it touches. And how it tries to preserve itself, leaves its mark wherever it goes. It's just cool.

I loved waking up in the mornings, that cold wet feeling when you unzip the sleeping bag and step outside. Of course no one was up when I got out and it was so awesome and peaceful sitting outside all alone. Chipmunks make funny sounds btw..

more trouble at the airport

I don't feel like telling a story again, so to make it short, I woke up at 6:30am today, went to get my grandparents at the airport. They came out of customs at about 8am, the person with them tells me they lost their baggage. Knowing our luck, you must have guessed by now that all of my grandfather's medication was in the bag.

So anyway I had to get new bottles of pills, which thankfully the pharmacy was very willing when I told them the situation.

Grampa's health has deteriorated a lot. After his last stroke, he mouth looks like Chretien's. And he mumbles. If you thought I had to guess what they were saying to me before, in the mixture of Shanghainese and Mandarin, now it's a mix of those two plus gibberish.

abandon

So I got my Jason Morant CD from Ina on Friday. More to follow.

No comments: