September 10, 2004

joey

Joey was a surprise. It was funny, to say the least. I can't remember the last time I laughed like that from a TV show. That's not saying the show will last, but I'm now declaring that it should last more than the 4-5 that I originally predicted. I'm thinking 10 now.

apprentice 2

Not impressed with this episode. The task they had was a joke, a brainstorming session? That's it? And I didn't like the way Trump handled the boardroom. His comments on Andy didn't make sense. He stated that he felt Andy didn't have enough experience, and that could have been grounds for a dismissal. If that's grounds for dismissal, then why was he selected as a candidate for this show?

Anyway, like last Apprentice I will initially cheer for the young guy cuz well, I'm young too. He's obviously an underdog and I admire the fact that he's standing up to these people. On that subject, the candidates on this show are very impressive. Credentials, experience, background and education -- all very impressive. On paper, this group blows away the last group.

Yes, I'm hooked.

Btw, what's the deal with Stacy, the black woman? She no Omarosa, but goodness, talk about a meltdown!

medical investigation

I've determined that I cannot watch this show. It's highly addictive, the moment that dude rolled into the hospital all blue, I was hooked. And it's like ER meets CSI, so you're riveted from the get-go and you can't stop watching. I missed most of the football game because of this show.

And there are some queazy scenes that kinda freaked me out. But yeah overall it looks like the ultimate time-waster. You sit down and can't move til it's over.. I can't commit to another 1-hour drama, although I will say that it's good.

If you don't believe me, they're showing another all-new episode tonight at 10pm on CTV.

No comments: