December 02, 2002

Despite my failures on the road, I've actually been looking into buying a car. Which is really silly when you think about it. But I certainly will need a car when the time comes. I can't just rely on the Better Way. The Rocket can't get me everywhere I need to go. As for work, it gets me where I need to go, but it's a rather big pain taking the bus to church. Especially on the weekends, their services aren't too prompt during days..

I am looking to buy a mid-size to smaller-end car. I would prefer 4-door, and definitely automatic. As a very lazy person I cannot think of any reason to buy a standard car. I prefer to have my right hand free to change the radio stations, or just rest. After all, I need that hand to be fresh for game playing. Also, why would I want to move my left leg at all during driving? It just seems silly to me, all so that you can drive faster and save some money on gas? Really, how much do you really save on gas in a one-year span with a manual car as compared to an automatic?

No comments: