December 12, 2002

With Christmas only 3 days away, I've been wracking my brain to find gifts for my parents and brother. I think I've got everything I need for both parents, but for my brother it's been a lot harder. Previously I've never given gifts at all, whether it was due to lack of funds, or that I had just finished exams (and being home for a whole week, was my gift). Just now I went down to the lobby of my building where they're having a charity gift sale and picked up a couple items. I expect to finish all my gift shopping by Saturday afternoon.

I don't know what to give my brother, so far I've gotten him a box of candy. I could get him video games, but my parents won't like that. Actually come to think of it they probably won't be very happy about the candy either. Hehe.

We're celebrating early since my dad'll be gone before the real Christmas date. I guess in a way I'm lucky we are celebrating early, otherwise I'd have to worry about lineups along with everyone else doing their last minute shopping.

No comments: