December 30, 2002

My mom never called me to confirm that she and my bro made it to Vegas safely. But my dad never called either, so I assume they are there now, safe, and just forgot to call me. Unless something happened to all 3 of them.

I had another terrorist dream. Well first it was some natural disaster. I was watching a space shuttle take-off. Some old guy was sitting near the bottom and was looking up at the big rockets. Everyone was yelling at him to move away, because when the rockets ignite, there's crazy fire. So he started running, but as he tried to leave the scene, the ground all around him started to blow up, like something was under the ground. Then hot gas came searing out from the ground, forcing the old guy back towards the base of the rockets. Then, the rockets fired, and all I heard was a blood-curdling scream, and then I woke up. Pretty scary..

The next dream was I was at a hospital. Then I saw all these army guys, only they were terrorists dressed up as army guys. They had these fire-proof barrels, and told each muslim person in the hospital to climb inside one. After each muslim person was safe, they ran outside, and they blew up the hospital to smithereens. Then I found out they had done this to all the hospitals in all of North America. I woke up after that.

No comments: