December 02, 2002

I really liked Die Another Day, the more i think about the story and action and all the cool gadgets, the more I think I really liked it. Man, that was a really cool movie..

I like the Sony Ericsson T206 cell phone. I think it looks pretty nifty, while not being the most expensive phone out there. It doesn't have a cool joystick, but i've heard that ti68 phone has serious issues with it, even though it has a nifty color screen and a nifty joystick. I'm looking into the Telus service as well as possibly SimPRO. I dunno how long simpro will be in business though, it's pretty small. Telus is good too, they'll definitely last, but they're pretty expensive right now on their monthly rates.

I am thinking to limit myself on 1 cool electronic/gadget per month. Since the Telus rates are kinda sucky right now I am thinking to delay it for a month, and get me the video card i've been eyeing since 2 months before i graduated.

No comments: