December 28, 2002

Does it take a long time to say, write a blog, or, write an email? I find it easier and much quicker than talking in person. It's just like ICQ, you can talk for hours and hours, but if you met the person face to face, it'd just be like "hey.." "hey.. whuts up" "not much" "me neither".

In the "olden" days, when you received a letter you would either call the person up to thank them for writing (well i did anyway), or write them a letter back. Now in the electronic age even moreso, of you get a letter in the mail from someone, you write them back, or call them to thank them. Why isn't it the same with email? Nowadays, with ICQ and all the other IMs, even getting emails is rare. So why is it I always get people coming up to me saying "hey, I got your email.. sorry I haven't replied I just haven't had the time". How long does it take? I mean in the first place, they won't call you because of a hectic schedule, or just they live too far away.. but an email does not take long. I'm sick and tired of this excuse. If you can't even so much as type up a quick reply, then obviously you had no intention of writing back.

No comments: