June 16, 2004

ARRRGGGOOOOOOOOOOSSS

Yesterday I went to watch the CFL season opener with Kenric. It was my first experience watching live football, which is far and away my favorite sport to watch. To me, the CFL is a total joke, having players that couldn't make it anywhere else -- a league that made superstars out of NFL failures.

However, the game was actually pretty entertaining. It started out with a bang (literally, lots of fireworks) and the Sasketchewan Roughrider's starting quarterback broke his leg. And from there, it was all downhill for them. The backup guy threw interception after interception. And I called two touchdowns. Just after the injury I told Kenric I thought they would score, and they did, on the ensuing punt. Then later on I said it again, and Damon Allen throws a 50 yard TD.

Here are some pics from the game. I learned some new features with my camera, like what WB stands for (which I forgot by now, though I know the point of it at least).


SkyDome is still quite a sight. Hard to believe people think the Jays need a new stadium!


Pretty good turn out, for a lowly CFL game. Haha.. Actually the fans were really into it, there are a lot of hardcore Argo fans..


Half-time Show: No wardrobe malfunctions tonight! MASS PIPE BAND!


Damon Allen huddles together with the troops. Argos win, 21-10.

No comments: