June 22, 2004

draft

I'm going with Kenric to the draft party at Air Canada Centre on Thursday. We'll get free food and drinks, and possibly meet Chris Bosh. I also want to start a "FIRE PEDDIE" chant, if possible. After last night's Clippers-Bobcats trade I'm a bit disappointed. I don't think the Raptors will get Ben Gordon now. We'll probably end up with Devin Harris, or worse, Biedrins.

That really sucks. Last year Andris Biedrins played against Darko Milicic, "The Human Victory Cigar", and was MASHED. Darko scored like 40 points and 20 rebounds, while Biedrins managed like 4 points and 7 rebounds.

Devin Harris is okay, but.. Actually if Gordon is taken I hope the Raptors just trade down, screwing over the Trailblazers and take Sebastian Telfair, or just trade down for a vet and Jameer Nelson.

Sigh..

No comments: