June 03, 2004

hoobastank

The first time I heard this song "The Reason" was months ago during a highlight reel on Roger's Sportsnet. They played the song while showing hockey highlights and then I found myself humming it hours later. Had no idea who sang it, or what the song was about.

Then recently while flipping through the stations I saw the music video, realized what it was about (weird how the lyrics are so different from the video). I really like this song, it's got a great tune, guitar solo part sounds easy enough that I might be able to play. Lyrics are nice.

Anyway.. it took me like 2 weeks to figure out the name of the group. Hoobastank.. what the heck is that?


Oh yeah, today I picked up a new cell phone, trading in my beloved T206 for an LG 6070. The T206 is, in my mind, still the best phone ever offered by Telus. It's large and bulky, looks like a women's phone, but the reception is better than any phone I have ever used, often comparable to my cordless phone at home. You will be missed, T206.

No comments: