June 10, 2004

phone

I'm really loving my new phone. Its color screen begs to be looked at, to be fiddled with. Mmm.. pretty colors.. I can't seem to go more than an hour without flipping it open to gaze and the wonderful tones and lights. And everytime I flip it open I can't help but think like I'm some kind of stock broker.. Haha.

more spends

The jedi-master insists that the Hoobastank cd is worth getting, so I'm considering it now. There's a number of CDs that I'm looking to get, secular ones. Creed is one that I should've bought a long time ago. I think I've listened to that one enough times that I should just send them money without even getting a cd.

major purchase

None of the above count as major purchases. I haven't made a major purchase since Christmas time, when I bought my Olympus Stylus 400. Could it be time for a new one? I had one recent mass spending, which was when I paid for the fixing of my basement, which fetched a hefty sum, but I hope to be paid back soon for that. And it doesn't count anyway, I'm talking about purchase for me. ME!

One thing I've thought a lot about was buying a piece of land. And maybe a few cows to breed. I think that'd be a lot of fun, I could go every day after work, make sure they were being well fed, and then go home. In a few years I'd have many cows. I could sell their milk, and eventually sell their flesh, and skin for clothing. It would be good fun.. Or maybe that might take too long.

Perhaps a small patch of land and rabbits. They breed pretty fast and I've read their meat is actually quite delicious. And I could sell their feet.. some crazies out there actually think they bring good luck.

It's definitely something to think about.

No comments: