June 02, 2004

eBrian's brush with stardom, PART II

Well, it all started after work.. No seriously, today as I was putting on my jacket to get ready to go home I looked out the window and noticed they were filming something out in front of Metro Hall. So I made a point to walk outside to the subway station in order to see what was going on.

Outside, they were filming something, there was a Lincoln parked there, with a camera, and a whole bunch of white screens. There were two of those cool 'actors' chairs. There was this woman dressed in a red blazer/skirt thing with tall lace boots. She was pretty. I stared for awhile before I realized it was Heather Graham. I was kinda surprised actually how pretty she was, before I remembered she was probably all done up for the movie and hence, seeing some movie star "in person" was still the same as seeing them on the big screen -- if they were working.

Anyway, we were all standing around, us Torontonians until the director told us to move out of the way because he didn't want us in the film. So a group of them (comprised mostly of young teenage girls), moved out of the way and I started walking towards the subway.

Then I remembered akt works right there too so I called her to tell her what was going on. And then I called a co-worker who was still upstairs.

Later I heard that they were filling a movie called "Cake", and apparently Sandra Oh was in it too (although I may have heard that incorrectly).

Exciting stuff!

No comments: