June 14, 2004

storm

What a storm last night! There was thunder and lightning, and when it rains, because of the high winds up top, it always sounds like hail. I woke up several times in the middle of the night. It even woke up my gp's at 2 in the morning! I think my grandfather was scared or something.

I woke up this morning to find the Lakers had lost again, but for some reason I still feel like they can win the series. They still haven't played well as a team, yet, in these playoffs. Kenric posed a question to me about whether I thought they were playing poorly because they're distracted, or because I think it's Detroit's defense. I still don't think Detroit is as good as any teams in the West, and the Lakers beat everyone in the West. So do I think it's the defense? I guess part of it is, but still, Kobe has only shot well in one game, which they won. If it's defense, then you just don't get off as many shots. If Kobe is still being allowed to jack up 30 shots in a game, it's more him that the defense.

mercy me

Gladys bought me Word Of God Speak - The Worship Songs of MercyMe as a return favor of getting her tickets to the MercyMe concert. I must say this is a great book! It's got all the chords to a number of mercyme songs including sheet music and lyrics. It's just another reminder of the mistake I made quitting piano when I was younger..

Does anyone know how to play Bb2(no3)?

too much

I'm finding less and less time for myself. Of course it's partly my own fault for getting involved in too many activities, but I just feel like I'm being suffocated right now, never having any time to be alone. I kinda miss living at home with family, even though I hated it, I kinda miss mowing the lawn or vacuuming. Times like those I had all to myself, I would do the chore and think about so many different things while doing them.

Life's seems to be going too fast for me.

lamenting vs. complaining

complaining: Why me? Why are you putting me through this? I can't take this anymore, it's all your fault!

lamenting: Oh man, this really sucks.

No comments: