June 04, 2004

more heroes

A few days ago I stopped working on Lion-Oh and made a guy who looks like a tiny monkey. I wanted to called him Curious George, but the game wouldn't let me use the word "Curious". (At level 15 you get a new title, like "The Amazing" or "The Extraordinary", etc. And I think "Curious" might be one of the choices.) So anyway, I went with Kyrios George, giving somewhat of a double meaning as our church's teen fellowship is called Kyrios.

Kyrios George is an illusion controller / healer. I run around and get into trouble, and try to bail out other people in need. It's pretty fun, very different game dynamic than going in and arresting (killing) everything in sight as I was with Lion-Oh, who was a spines scrapper. Now I manipulate the enemy into attacking themselves, or healing and revive fellow heroes in the city. It's actually quite fun being an 'assister' rather than the offense.

Here's a few more funny pics I took along my travels:


I played with Annie for only around 15 minutes while I tried to level up. She was funny though, kept yelling "Tomorrow!" after every arrest.


This guy was great, didn't play with him but saw him hanging around City Hall. He was doing jumping jacks at one point, and yelling out "YMCA!" over and over. LOL!!

No comments: