June 11, 2003

5:21am. I didn't work out today, even though I planned on it. I was too tired.. I ended up lying in bed for an hour mocking my dog's whimpering and barking. I wonder if my neighbours can here me.. haha

Apparently 112,000 Diablo II accounts were deleted by Blizzard yesterday, because of the use of hacking software. I cannot believe there are even that many people still playing it.. Come on people, we are talking about a game that is over 3 years old! The Warcraft III expansion comes out in just 3 weeks! I read an article I got from fu's site, called "Plight of the Aging Gamer". It was a pretty good read, for me anyway.. I could SOO relate with the author! Here's the link.

Ah, I forgot to mention, the Devils won the Stanley Cup. I'm just glad the better team won. I hate it when teams come out of nowhere and win championships, as if the whole regular season was totally meaningless?

Yesterday I think I saw what was the final episode of Reboot, the CG cartoon. It was quite good. I'd been watching it the last 3 days. That's kind of neat, that show lasted so long..!

I finally finished downloading Akira last night. All 670 megs of it. Tonight I'll watch it with my brother. I've seen a bunch of anime movies lately, including Ninja Scroll (awesome), Spirited Away (pretty good), Princess Mononoke (saw it a year ago, it was really good), Perfect Blue (very very weird movie, i still don't know what really happened).

No comments: