June 23, 2003

The dog is back to his 5-6 schedule. Perhaps it is getting too bright in the mornings, but today 5:15 he was up.

What's worse is that last night I couldn't get to sleep until 11:30pm, even though there was no Soprano's, there was some kind of mexican gathering at Mel Lastman Square, and at around 10 til 11:30, they were honking their horns as they drove by that area, which is just in front of where I live.. unfortunately.

Last week my friend/housemate/classmate Ç£MM£Ç's mom passed away. I was shocked by the news, because he never really told us she was even sick. Ç£MM£Ç is a great, warm and loving person. I'm sure at least some of these qualities came from his mom. I met her once, as Ç£MM£Ç and I posed for pictures at commencement. Sigh.. my prayers go out to you man..

No comments: