June 05, 2003

5:34am.

Got up, played some more warcraft3 (yes.. i'm cursed!) then fed the dog, walked him, watched sports highlights, and now i'm on my blog. Just realized CC wasn't who I thought it was, but her sister (i think..). Anyway, lately I've been hearing a lot less ads on Launch. Bring Me To Life still sounds a lot better on headphones than my speakers.. Maybe cuz my woofer is at my feet?

I paid for my iPaq, but when I check the order report site, it just says "awaiting shipping", even though it plainly states they've received my payment. I'm confused, does this mean they are awaiting shipment before they can send it to me, or does it mean that I'm awaiting shipment?

Why would they need to tell me that I was waiting for it? I'd like to see "##% from destination". That would be tons more informative..

Blogger is different today.. I almost thought I'd logged into the wrong site. It says Blogger Basic on the upper left, and the gui is all different. I'm used to seeing my posts underneath the typing area, but now it's my whole blog page, though it keeps going back to the Posts tab, which shows Quick-Start Instructions. I wish it would just stay at the View Blog tab.

Does anyone know how i can change the format/color of winamp3's visualization, (bars that go up and down, I don't know what they're called). They used to be configurable, but now they aren't anymore. I liked the old "J" (jump) feature better than the F3 search on winamp3 too. Sigh, why can't upgrades = improvements?

No comments: