June 03, 2003

I forgot to mention, yesterday was 5:47. Today was 5:14am.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go back to the gym, even though my chest and arms are pretty sore. Downstairs there's one of those nutrition stores, I think I'll pick up some steroids to help with my workout (haha). Also yesterday I downloaded Winsor Pilates' exercise tapes. I don't have a mat to workout on, but I will probably get myself one soon. Then I'll have to dub the avi's to video tape. I finally get to use the Video Out for my gf4.

I lost the auction I was bidding on. But today I won one. No extra features, just the unit in it's original box. My co-worker got the aluminum case for his -- it looks wicked..

Bring Me To Life doesn't sound as good on my computer as it does on headphones. That's weird.. I find that anything that requires bass sounds bad on my computer now..

No comments: