June 24, 2003

6:15am... woohoo!

This Sunday my church is having their annual picnic. It'll be a Milnes Dam Park (?) and it will be from 12:30-3:30pm. The most exciting thing about it is that they announced they would getting Popeye's chicken instead of KFC. Mmmm... Popeye's...

After the picnic I'll be going over to some dudes house for a 'farewell' bbq for lil'amy. I heard that #1 will be there too, which is nice since I haven't seen him since last year.

I need a haircut. My hair when pulled straight down reaches the below my eyes now. I have to constantly pull my 'burns back behind my ears because otherwise i look like a hippie. I wonder when would be a good time get a haircut. I can't just have it shaved off this year otherwise I will look silly at the wedding, so I am thinking to go with a longer 'do' this year, and then getting a quick trimming just before the ceremony.

My project manager at work is leaving us. He's takinga year off to get his MBA and so the project will likely hit a dead-end by the end of this year, rendering my position useless. That's a rather unfortunate turn of events for me.

My computer at home is all messed up now. Originally I had a dual boot of 98 and 2000. I removed 98, but at bootup it was still asking me if I wanted to boot to 2000 or 98. Then I tried upgrading 2000 to XP, but for some reason it installed XP instead of upgrading, and it did this on the d: drive instead of c: drive. And, to make matters worse when I boot up it asks me if I want XP, 2000 or 98! 98 isn't even there, if I pick it I end up getting a 'file not found'. And now, even if I formatted my c: drive, xp would still be there, but on the d: drive, which makes no sense at all. So now I'll have to reformat the c: drive and then find someway of removing xp from the d: drive.

What a headache..

No comments: