June 04, 2003

5:27am today.

Headed back down to the gym, focused on arms and chest today. Also did shoulders and legs, but to a lesser degree. My building's gym is barely a 10th of what Mitel had, but it's free so who am I to complain?

Today I was checking out my counter stats again, and found some dude had been looking for groomsmen advice and ended up on my site. I checked out his query and, according to frugalbride.com, my giving a speech will be optional, and they even jokingly said my main duty was to try my best to "act sober". Haha.. luckily yvz doesn't read my blog..

What else about my stats.. apparently on Yahoo and Google, if you type in "SARS in Torronto" (yes, with 2 r's) my blog comes up 4th! I get 2nd place on vroosh.com, and 5th on dogpile.com and mamma.com. AND, #1 on excite.com! Score!!! Typo's rock!

Yesterday I signed up for paypal and paid for my iPaq 1910. I charged it on my credit card, and literally seconds after I hit submit, Visa called me to confirm the purchase. I was so surprised -- I guess they're really trying to crackdown on credit card/internet fraud!

Not much else to say. Oh, I played some guitar last night, first time in nearly 3 months. I lost all my skill.. I can't play guitar at all anymore, which sucks big time, it'll take me weeks to get back to where I was before. I blame warcraft3. Damn you, blizzard....

No comments: