June 17, 2003

5:45am.

Canadian Idol was much better this week. There appears to be more talent in Montreal than all of BC, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba. That Mulroney guy did a lot less of the things that annoyed me last week. And there was at least some talent this week. I found it interesting that all the kids who tried doing Norah Jones songs made it through.

That reminds me last night I dreamed of going to see the Norah Jones concert, but I didn't have tickets and ended up outside pleading with the bouncers. Finally, Norah came out and I pleaded my case and she gave me front row seats! What a great dream, although I never did see her sing, since my dog woke me up... blast that dog!

Ooh, I keep hearing a rap song by Nas on internet radio... I don't know what it's called, but it samples some music from Beethoven's Fur Elise, and it teaches kids that they can be what they want to be if they work hard at it. Why can't there be more rap songs like this and less rap songs encouraging kids to sell drugs and become pimps? .. the radio station I've been listening to is called Boogie SKUM, it's based in Copenhagen. It's funny because when the Danish DJs come on, I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about, but I can sooo picture them with ski-gear.

Today at lunch time we went to Fune again for sushi. I'd missed sushi.. it was sooo good! I had so much wasabi that i was tearing up!

No comments: