June 26, 2003

I think the combination of the heat and the morning light is causing the dog to wake up early every morning now. I've been fervently praying that we sell the house so that the dog can move back there. Well.. at least the mexicans have stopped honking.

My bro saw The Hulk yesterday and thought it sucked. It's amazing how sometimes we can totally be on the same page about something and then so different on another.

There's an internal job posting. When I read over the thing I felt that I might be qualified for it in 4-5 years. Yet, more than a few people urged me to apply for it. It's a management position.. how could I, having worked less than a year be qualified for that type of position? I read the qualifications, and about the only one I think I met was that I have a degree. So, I'll redo my resume on the weekend and give it whirl. The deadline is Monday.

Even with a fan blowing into it, and the A/C on, my computer still overheats. I've had it up to here with my amd. It runs far too hot, and I probably screwed up when putting on the thermal paste. Maybe I should take it apart and try it again. But I remember it being a HUGE struggle trying to seat it properly. I don't really want to spend another $500 on a new mobo and cpu.. I'm pretty sure a tube of thermalpaste is a lot cheaper. Even a nitrogen cooling system would be cheaper.. well maybe not, but a water-based one would be.

3 years ago I had the desire to supe up my computer, but I didn't have the money. Now I have the money, but no desire.

Tonight is Amazing Race and CSI, and the NBA Draft!

No comments: