June 30, 2003

On Saturday I went to Mitchell's and picked up the Not To Us Chris Tomlin cd. It was $25+tax, way more than the $20 I could have gotten it for at MissionFest. I also picked up Hillsong's United cd. My brother got Delirious' new cd.

On Sunday morning I felt so thirsty, so I kept swallowing saliva to make up for it. I think I swallowed too many times, because after awhile it started to hurt, and then at the church picnic, everything I ate or drank hurt my throat. Then at Amy's bbq, it rained and all that, I was all wet on the way back to the car (we had to park far cuz of the queer parade). Anyway, I am sick now, at work.

Being sick sucks, I haven't been sick in a long time now, I've always been really careful of not getting sick. The picnic was lots of fun, I spent most of the time with monchichi watching the kids jumping on the inflatable bouncing castle. It's amazing how a little bit of jumping can make kids so happy. Syl almost got sick just watching them bounce! It was fun though, there were a lot of really cute kids there and I got to play with them a little bit. At the BBQ later I was able to catch up with BenC and #1. Both are doing fine. BenC had a new hairstyle.

The place we were at was a friend of Amy's named Dan. It was really nice, at the corner of Wellesley and Yonge Street. His condo was really sweet.. he definitely knows how to decorate better than I do. He booked the roof so we went up and did the bbqing up there. It was really windy up their though, plus the rain, so that's probably why I got sick.

No comments: