June 13, 2003

Today, I woke up on my own before my dog. And no, it wasn't because he didn't bark, I just woke up at 5:30. I went online to check to see if my DiabloII accounts were still there. They were.

I was excited this morning because I wanted to sync my iPaq to my PC and install some stuff from the web, particularly the Transcriber. Yesterday my bro wanted to watch Fist of Legend so I didn't get a chance to use my pc. Anyway, this Transcriber is pretty cool it allows me to write handwritten stuff and it converts to text. It's a pretty cool utility provided by Microsoft. I can write a full sentence and it'll show up after a bit of time conversion, like 5 seconds. Pretty rad.

I got an offer for my handspring from my old boss. He's diabetic, and he was telling me tha the Visor has a blood testing cartridge add-on, so it would be really useful for him. Now I'm contemplating the price. I guess $50-75 would be fair?

The iPaq inside its case looks pretty awesome. The case is aluminum with that chrome-finish look, and the ipaq itself is the same greyish color. I still can't get over how cool it looks!

No comments: