June 19, 2003

6:05am. I think the dog is finally learning.. it took a whole month, but he is finally waking up after 6am!

Yesterday after dinner my brother and I went down to Mitchell's Field to play some tennis. There aren't any courts there, just a big wall we hit the ball against. The wall that we play on is brick, but the upper half of it is aluminum siding, and there are grooves in it going vertically that just fit a tennis ball. We brought along a copper plumbing pipe (about 15 feet long), and use it to pry our balls out when they get stuck (the aluminum part starts about 12 feet from the ground). Anyway, today when we went there, we found 8 balls there, I guess from other kids playing. The funny thing is, 4 of the balls had the same initials "A.I." on them. Well.. Mr. A I, if you're out there, thanks for the free tennis balls!

Both of us were pretty out of shape and were exhausted after just 30 minutes. I lost two balls by roofing them. But we found 8, so we still netted 6 of them. Pretty sweet deal.

The most entertaining part of the evening was when we discovered a huge gathering of ants, and we tried throwing stuff on them, and spitting on them. Haha.. good times.. They reacted pretty funny when I shaped my gum as a flat round disc and covered about 50 of them with it! When my brother and I are together, we stoop down about 10 years, in terms of maturity.. haha

No comments: