August 24, 2004

happy birthday

Today is Lon's birthday. He's 26 years old.. wish him a happy birthday if you see him! If you don't know Lon -- you will, one day.

coh

Last night while playing COH someone asked me how old I was. Most recently I stopped playing with my Lion-0h character and made a little greyscale character named "The Beave". So anyway this kid asks me how old I am and I tell him. And after I told him, I felt kinda weird typing it. 26 years old.. So then I said that I felt old, and the kid replied he was 29.

The one of the girls playing with us had to leave to breastfeed her baby.

Somehow before when I heard about these things it made me feel younger, but now it has no affect, I'm old, and old people play this game. That's all there is to it.

By the way, The Beave learned to fly today. Gee whiz, Wally.. I'm flying!

pent up

I tried to convert my pent up frustrations into some positive energy for the last two days. By exercising. [qian2 tian1 wan3 sung4] I did squats until I could barely stand up, and then last night I did sit ups until the pain in my abs knocked me out. No kidding.. I woke up still clutching my stomach..

Also I've played guitar every morning before work for 15-20 minutes.

Preferably I'd like to switch things around. I am slowly going back to my morning wake-ups. It has been very erratic, some days I'll wake up at 5, and others I'll sleep all the way til 7:50. Today it was 6:50, which explains how I have time to blog right before work. Anyway, my hope is to get back to a regular wake-up pattern and exercise in the mornings and guitar in the evenings. The reason being that the exercise is wasted because I go straight to bed instead of eat right after, and playing guitar in the morning affects my day at work because my fingers are hurting.

After work yesterday I felt like throwing up from anxiety and nervousness. I'm not really sure where this is coming from, I have nothing to be anxious about. Let's see how I feel tonight..

No comments: