August 10, 2004

My brother and I traded a Playstation, two controllers, a multi-tap, Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil, Gran Turismo 2 (these were all PSX titles), then also Freedom Fighters (GC), Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (GC). This we traded to EB on Sunday night, and in return got $40. This is a sad trade indeed, especially considering I bought Rising Sun 2 days before for $30 alone. Haha.. anyway, we traded it all for 007: Everything or Nothing (GC). Tough, tough game.

I buy games only if they are multiplayer and I prefer the co-operative ones.

It's so great to have my brother here. Not just for my entertainment but just having someone besides God to talk to -- and I don't mean I don't talk to anyone else, but I mean really *talk* to someone, I miss that human aspect of conversation.

I saw The Village today. What a disappointing film. No twists, no point really. Total waste of time.

mariah

Mariah Carey has gotten me through some tough times. She and I go way back of course, since highschool. But she really helped me out in times of trouble, back in 2000, and of course recently, like last month. I guess in some ways that's bad because then I end up associating those rough times whenever I hear Mariah songs.

On the other hand, there are some songs that just don't get old, don't get painful, they just go on forever.. like the Music Box album.. best album ever.

It's unfortunate that such a talented singer could make 5/6 amazing albums and then simply vanish from the industry completely..

No comments: