August 17, 2004

someone to talk to

Blogger is like a pal of mine, who listens when there's no one else to listen. This explains why I blog a whole lot more when not much is going on, and then only intermittently when there's lots going on. I never thought about blogging at all until late at night when my brother and dad had gone to bed, whereas when I'm alone, I'd think about blogging on the subway, at work, pretty much all the time.

I'd be in the subway, or at work, or walking down the street, and see something funny and think "ooohh.. gotta blog about this!".

title

Seems blogger keeps changing. I cannot see my title on my blog..

my axe

I overlooked something very important when I bought my electric guitar. I can't play. For some reason I thought I learned acoustic all by myself, but this isn't true at all. It was from jamming, at Tim or Sandra's house, OCAC and of course the weekly jams at 2880 Carling (our place, Lon and I). And I had people to learn from, like Lon, Tim, Alf, Sandra, Nate, Jon, Frank, Miranda. Without those sessions and "mentors" I could never have learned to play.

So.. how am I gonna learn electric?

No comments: