April 18, 2004

Are you guys sick of the song yet? I'll take it down if you are :) [Ottawans don't count.. although I don't think there are any left who still read this]

Today after lunch somehow someone had the idea that we should all get into one of those fobby picture booths and have a group photo. I'll admit that I have one of such photos. I have no where idea where it is, nor do I care if I ever find it, and the fact that I have one only reminds me of the fun night I spent with Andrew and Lisa at Pacific Mall just before closing time.

I tried Samuel Adams beer today, the commercials say "it's the best tasting beer ever". I thought that meant it would taste good as in sweet, or that it goes down easy. I was wrong. Yuck! Over the last few months I've 'acquired' a taste for beer where sometimes I actually craved for its taste, but I definitely prefer the light colored beers. So, bitter beer and Leafs losing in 2OT pretty much sums up my night.

Lineage 2 is the new game I'm playing. It's in beta, but even that is fun. It's my first experience with a MMORPG. The graphics are amazing in this game, and the style of graphics are really cool. It's actually choppy on my 2.4 ghz processor, which is sad, but not all that unexpected. The game itself I'm still trying to get a feel for. It's highly addictive like all RPGs. Dunc says he plays about an hour per day. I need that kind of discipline, although the reason I'm playing so much right now is just so I can catch up to him and his friends. I know that tomorrow I will probably play from 6pm til 12pm, and I'll probably buy Wendy's so that I don't have to stop halfway to prepare food.

Have not practiced guitar since Lent ended.

No comments: