April 28, 2004

Well.. I think I'm sick again.

And I think it's because of the crummy weather we've been having coupled with my lack of sleep lately. I've been trying hard to go back to a regularly sleeping pattern now that I'm no longer obsessed with any particular game. But it hasn't been easy. I've been waking up earlier and earlier each morning, and still fairly late because of the added people in the house the noises they make. Yesterday I didn't get to sleep until 12 because my mom had to use the shower, which is in my room. Today, I can't go to bed because my mom is talking to my dad over Yahoo!. I'm not sure why they insist on using voice instead of just typing.

I'm hoping I'll be all better in the morning though, as I have an important meeting at City Hall.

Btw, City Hall -- not sure if I've mentioned this before, but although it looks really nice from the outside, it's actually a pretty poorly designed building, not to mention pretty crusty inside. I think it's time for a major interior renovation!

No comments: