April 07, 2004

Just goes to show you that everything works out in the end. I woke up at 7am today.

My phase in acoustic guitar songs has passed again. I miss my Creed mp3s. Anyone ever hear of the group "12 Stones"? Their guitar solo's sound a lot like some of the popular bands out there. Reminds me a lot of Creed actually, except the leader singer's voice isn't quite as good, and they're a bit more 'metallic'. I'd like to hear Creed sing some of their songs.. that'd be cool. I like "The Way I Feel" and "Broken".

I was chewing my pinky finger yesterday during a meeting, and proceeded to peel off the callous I had built up there from guitar playing. It's quite tasty, you should try it sometime! But I peeled it too far and well.. it hurts.. can't really play guitar anymore.

Work was brutal yesterday. Don't you just hate it when you've got TONS of stuff to do, and your boss decides he wants to release the product a week earlier? And all your work has to be done before the release, your phone is ringing off the hook, and you've got two 4-day weeks coming up? Yeah.. I get Easter Monday off. No complaints there, but...
--
I saw The Producers on Sunday with a bunch of people. It was Kenric, Ken, and Gladys.. and a bunch of others which I can't remember their names because I just met them. Anyway, the story is about a producer who teams up with an accountant to produce the worst possible show. The idea is that they raise tons of money to back it up even though it's worthless, and then the show crashes, they run off with the money. But the show ends up being good and they get there arses hauled to jail. In between there's a really tall swedish girl, horny old ladies, nazi's, and gay people.

To be honest I had an inkling to leave this one halfway (not that it was as bad as Monster) but I sat through it, mainly because I didn't want to insult the people sitting with me, and well, the 'tunes' were alright. Plus it was $70, that's like.. 4 hours of work down the drain!
--
UPS has been most impressive. I ordered some goodies, (which I will post pictures of as soon as I receive them) last Friday and they already attempted a delivery yesterday morning. That is pretty quick. The originating location is Maryland. That's not super far, but considering my cd's took 2 weeks to get here, it's pretty impressive.
--
Yesterday I had fish sticks and chicken fingers for dinner. It's getting pretty desperate here, I think may have to go shopping tonight. I may have to throw out those fish sticks.. they're pretty disgusting. And "So Good" soy milk? At first I thought they should rename it to "NOT So Good", but on second thought "BARF" would be more appropriate. I mean.. Yuck!

No comments: