April 16, 2004

My search for the best philly cheese steak sandwich is over. I am a big fan of the philly cheese steak, and I believe that I am eating the best philly cheese steak sandwich I have ever tasted. Oops, that statement is outdated now. I believe I have just eaten (and now digesting) the best philly cheese steak sandwich I haev ever had.

The cheese was melted, and there was ample amounts of it. The beef was tender, yet had the chewy texture needed. Perhaps there may have been a bit too much bread, but overall definitely the best one so far. Mushrooms, green peppers, onions, all cooked evenly and were juicy. Sigh, if only I was fatter, then I could eat two of them..

Gosh, i don't even know the name of the place that sells em. It's in a complex next to the 168 at Queen/John.. across from Amato's pizza (which is also *really* good).

No comments: