April 06, 2004

I hate it when you call someone and they don't call you back. I mean it takes what, 5 minutes? And I hate it when you leave a message for them, and still get nothing. It's one thing to call and not get a call-back, but when you leave a message and still get nothing, that's the worst. They should seriously change their message to "don't leave your name and number, cuz I'm not calling you back."

Yesterday at work I had an urge to play, but by the time I got home the feelings were gone. This too easy. I should have given up email, or internet. I wonder if I could give up the internet for an entire month. I swear, I'd become a holy man, if I thought about God whenever I felt the urge to surf. I have a tick to click, I'm a nympho for info, a hog to blog. Ha. Okay, that was gay. I'm not sure if I could give up internet for more than 48 hours.

Concerts. I've always had this beef with Canada, because none of the christian bands come to play here. Heck, the only way to listen to christian radio in Toronto is through webcasts. However, there are a few goodies coming our way in the next couple months.

Chris Tomlin is coming on May 1 to play at the Queensway Cathedral.
United Live is coming on May 20 also at the Queensway Cathedral.

There's Spring Celebration at Canada's Wonderland on May 8th. Newsboys, Reliant K, Audio Adrenaline, Superchic[k] , Thousand Foot Krutch. I don't really care for the last 4 groups, but Newsboys are like legends of the Christian rock industry.. I remember listening to them when I was 12. My brother went to see them recently and apparently they are still good.

No comments: