April 25, 2004

is it me or is this new hockey series not interesting at all?

with Ottawa, we knew most of the players, and the rivalry was enough to keep us cheering for the team. but with the philly series, i feel nothing. watching the game i felt nothing, and actually ended up watching everything else that was on at night. Alias, Monk. Then City Slickers, which btw, really felt like a major rip-off, until the last 5 minutes.

on saturday night the funniest thing happened. we went to Furama up by Yonge/Steeles for dinner. after the meal, we got fortune cookies, so I would read the fortunes and my mom would translate them to my GPs. my fortune was "Do you believe? Endurance and persistence will be rewarded." Gosh, I hope so.. prayer helps too!

For GG (gongon) it was "A new friend helps you break out of an old routine." so anyway, my mom translates it to just "You will meet a new friend." Then my PP says "new friend?!" and gets this angry, jealous look on her face and shakes her fist, at us. me and my mom looked at eachother and realize she's just kidding and we all started laughing. it was hilarious!

No comments: