April 08, 2004

Prediction

Tonight, the Leafs will beat the Senators, I'm predicting the score to be somewhere like 900-0, but I guess that's unrealistic, so let's say 7-1. It will be a humiliation for the Senators, just like every other time they have played Toronto. Complete, utter annhilation.

I feel sorry for Ottawans, not that they have a crappy team (they should know this already), but that year after year they put so much effort into cheering for this team that is clearly going nowhere. That and the fact that they have a pathetic inferiority complex that causes them to hate Toronto. (I only know this because I have lived in Ottawa).

I am so certain that the Senators will be embarrassed (anything short of beating us will be an embarrassment) that I hereby promise to *completely* give up video games for remainder of this years' NHL Playoffs, if the Senators win the series. That is how certain I am.

..and my blog for today

Today is Thursday, which means I'm up for a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! I've always wondered, what could be better than a 3-day weekend? Well, a FOUR DAY WEEKEND of course! Can it possibly get any better than this? Probably not. Yesterday after choir practice, I realized how lucky I was to have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND, because I remembered that since Stan wasn't working with the government anymore, he wouldn't be getting this wonderful FOUR DAY WEEKEND. Speaking of FOUR DAY WEEKENDs, congratulations goes out to Kenric, who will also get a FOUR DAY WEEKEND. Admittedly (and pathetically) I don't have any plans for this FOUR DAY WEEKEND but at least I have one. Not many people can honestly say that they get a FOUR DAY WEEKEND, so I guess in that sense I should be grateful for having a FOUR DAY WEEKEND.

FOUR DAY WEEKEND

No comments: