January 21, 2004

D: I like the music on your site.. it's a nice touch. How do you do it?

Here's an interesting conundrum.

I'm sick. I have a cold. Today at work I coughed so hard that blood came out (ok, i'm just kidding) but it was pretty bad, to the point where my co-worked were like "brace for impact!" type of attitude towards me. I can still get work done ie: I'm still productive.

Do I go to work if I still feel the same way tomorrow, or stay home?

On the one hand I'd probably benefit from another day's rest, but on the other hand I waste taxpayers money because technically I could still be doing work. Also, by going to work I'm risking my teammates' health. But again, I can still get work done, I'm not sick to the point that I can't get stuff done.

The reason I stayed home on Tuesday was because I knew there was no way in heck I'd be able to do anything.

Now what? Any takers?

p.s.: sharted.. lol

No comments: